Meet Dr. Julio Serecero
Dr. Julio Serecero is trained in Oral Implantology. He received his training from the Mexican Association of Oral Implantology. His specialties include general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, oral rehabilitation, and implant rehabilitation. He is a graduate from the University of Baja California with a DDS degree. Certified, International Event of Oral Implantology, Cuba Republic, Ministry of Public Health, Provincial Department of Stomatology. With all these credentials under his belt, he is considered as one of the best Dental oral surgeons of Mexico.
Dr Julio Serecero believes a smile is like the window to one’s personality. He believes that, “a smile can express emotions and brings about a confidence from within a person”. He specializes in working with patients who have lost their natural teeth either in an accident or due to health reasons. Dr. Julio restores the natural look to their new and existing teeth.
Dr. Julio Serecero loves the ocean. He is a great surfer and he travels to many destinations in Mexico to enjoy the sun and surf.
- Dental Surgeon Degree by the Autonomous University of Baja California. (2001) -Certified By the National College of Dental Surgeons AC (2009) -Certified By the National Council of Restorative Dentistry, AC (2009)
- Diploma In Oral Implantology by the Mexican Association of Oral Implantology AC (2008)
- Certificate in Oral Implantology at the International Event of Oral Implantology by the ministry of public health provincial department of stomatology in the Republic of Cuba. (2010)
- Course of Maxillary Sinus Augmentation awarded by The Faculty of Higher Studies in Zaragoza. National Autonomous University of Mexico. Mexico DF. (2012).
- Course on Alloderm soft tissue placement from the Faculty of Dentistry UNAM (2013).
- Surgical and Prosthetic –Course of Immediate Loading in oral implantology with the All On Four Technique. Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez. (May 2015)