Tijuana Bariatrics believes everyone should have the opportunity to achieve a healthy weight and lifestyle. We are committed to providing low-cost laparoscopic bariatric surgery at a Tijuana, Mexico, hospital that can fit into any budget. Contact us today to find out how the highly experienced surgeons Dr. Fernando Garcia and Dr. David Vazquez can perform a laparoscopic surgery that allows you to safely and comfortably lose weight and keep it off.
In addition to making your health and safety a priority, your minimally invasive procedure with Tijuana Bariatrics is also designed to be affordable.
Investing in Your Health
Laparoscopic surgery, also known as minimally invasive surgery, is an advanced surgical technique that uses a video camera and small, thin instruments to operate. These tools are guided through very small incisions that are made in the abdomen. Laparoscopic surgery offers a number of benefits over traditional operations, which rely on much larger incisions to access the treatment area. Minimally invasive surgeries boast shorter recovery periods, less discomfort, fewer side effects, and a reduced risk of complications.
Understanding the Cost of Laparoscopic Surgery
By choosing Tijuana Bariatrics, you are making an important long-term investment in your health. In addition to making your health and safety a priority, your minimally invasive procedure with Tijuana Bariatrics is also designed to be affordable. Laparoscopic weight-loss surgeries in the U.S. are often prohibitively expensive, and can cost much as $30,000 or more for a single procedure. We offer safe, effective laparoscopic procedures at about a fifth of what you can expect to pay in the U.S.
Choosing an Affordable Laparoscopic Procedure
Tijuana Bariatrics is proud to offer a full range of laparoscopic weight-loss surgeries. The surgeons working through Tijuana Bariatrics, have each performed thousands of bariatric procedures and can help you determine which type of surgery is best for you and your individual needs:
- Gastric Sleeve – This procedure is designed to minimize the amount of food you can consume. Your surgeon will remove a portion of your stomach and form the remainder into the shape of a sleeve or tube.
- Gastric Sleeve Plication – Like gastric sleeve surgery, this operation reduces the holding capacity of your stomach by forming it into a smaller shape. However, instead of removing tissue, a portion of the stomach is sewn within an internal fold.
- LAP-BAND® – During this popular procedure, your surgeon will reduce your stomach size by placing a band around the upper portion of your stomach.
- Gastric Bypass – Also known as Roux-en-Y, this weight-loss surgery divides your stomach into two pouches. The smaller upper pouch is directly connected to your small intestine. By changing your digestive tract, this procedure decreases your food intake, as well as your caloric absorption.
- Mini Gastric Bypass – This procedure is a slight variation of traditional gastric bypass surgery. A traditional bypass uses two connections from the upper pouch to the stomach, while a mini bypass only uses one.
- Duodenal Switch – This procedure removes a large portion of your stomach and reroutes the small intestine into two separate pathways with one common channel. In this way, a duodenal switch can reduce how much your stomach can hold and minimize the absorption of calories.
Contact Our Practice Today
Tijuana Bariatrics is committed to helping you lose weight affordably and comfortably. Contact us today to find out which of our low-cost laparoscopic operations is right for you.