- Aug./86 – Jun./92:
- Escuela de Medicina “Ignacio A. Santos”, I.T.E.S.M.
- Campus Monterrey, N.L. Mexico
- Honorable Mention
RESIDENCE ON SURGERY
- Nov./94 - Feb./97
- Three years of General Surgery Training Program at “Jose A. Muguerza”
- Hospital Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, by Universidad de Monterrey
PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Plastic Surgeon Degree from Instituto de Cirugia Reconstructiva de
- Jalisco, “Dr José Guerrerosantos” by Universidad de Guadalajara.
- “Clinical-Hystopatological Analysis of Tisular Retraction on External
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction”.
Has been Winner of the Following Prices:
- First Place Research in Resident Contest “Dr. José Barba Rubio” at Instituto de Cirugia Reconstructiva in Jalisco, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco . Nov. 1999.
- Second Place on Resident´s National Contest “Dr. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio”. Mazatlan, Sinaloa – Feb. 2000.
- First Place on the XIII Iberoamerican Resident´s Contest at Lima, Peru – May 2000.
Certified Member of the Mexican Council of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, A.C., Certification Number 1018
Other Pregraduate Clinical Experience
Internal Medicine - Jan/92-Mar-92
- Internal Medicine Department at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Geriatrics Department at Methodist Hospital. Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Plastic Surgery Department at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
Actual Member of the following Associations:
Ipade Business School
- Several Business Courses starting on the year of 2009 and continuing with them to the present.
International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Assisting to their last Congress in Chicago September 2015
International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The Cutting Edge Aesthetic Surgery Symposium, that will held next December 2015 at New York City.
- Actual President of the Association Vida y Familia. They help young Pregnant ladies that their families can not help and assist them.
May/07 – May/08
President of the College of Plastic Surgeons.